A comprehensive Design Brief template to initiate Design work in your agency. This template prompts users to clearly define key areas including the project background, objectives, brand strategy and positioning, messaging heirarchy, targets and tone of voice, along with timings and internal approvals.
How to use this template to benefit your business:
Increase efficiency - ensure staff use consistent briefing documents to avoid time waste
Improve quality - format briefs to highlight areas needing improvement (eg: writing propositions, generating accurate production specs, etc)
Reduce errors - use a checking process to reduce mistakes on briefs, and mistakes on work!
Encourage best practice - train staff on how to complete the perfect briefing form.
Here’s what to do after you download it:
1. Adapt the template to suit your agency – you may wish to add/remove fields or tweak wording.
2. Add your logo and update formatting to reflect your company branding.
3. Distribute the briefing form to your team and explain how to use it.
Standard version: Includes the .docx form only
Custom Branded version: Provide your logo and font guidelines and we’ll prepare a custom branded form for you, including examples on how to complete the form. You’ll be able to upload your logo at the checkout, and branded forms are usually delivered within 24 hours.
1. Go to the Tools menu in Word
2. Select Unprotect Document.
There is no password to do this – the protection will simply be removed. You can now update your branding and make changes if you’d like to.
If you would like to re-activate protection after you have made your changes (so you can use the check-boxes and tabbing functions again):
1. Go back to the Tools menu
2. Select Protect Document.
You will be prompted to nominate a password, or just click OK if you don’t want to use one.
Share for a discount
Also recommended for you...
Comprehensive Designer position description including job summary, and details on over 45 tasks this role should perform.
This template guides users through the preparation of estimates for Graphic Design projects.
This module details market averages and charging trends for Creative and Design.
- ABOUT THIS TEMPLATE ____________________________________
- Version: 1.0
- File Type: Microsoft Word .docx
- File Size: 53 KB
- Standard version: Includes the .docx form only
- Custom Branded version: Provide your logo and font guidelines and we'll prepare a custom branded form for you, including examples on how to complete the form.