Why we collect personal information
We collect some personal information because it helps us measure our website and business performance and also provide you the best customer service. If you hold an account with Tick Boxer, your personal information helps us keep you informed of news relevant to your account, or new products, special offers or events that might be of interest to you.
What information we collect and how we may use it
There are a number of situations in which your personal information may help us provide you with better products or services. For example:
- We ask for your personal information when you’re purchasing a product or if you have trouble downloading or using a product. This enables us to offer personalised product support, advice or assistance where needed.
- When you sign up for an account with Tick Boxer, we collect personal information such as your name, company, position, address, phone number, email address, and contact preferences; and we also record your purchasing history with us (for example, product codes and date of purchase). This allows us to not only offer personalised assistance where needed, but helps us to refine our product offering to make it more relevant and useful to our customers.
- We also collect information for market research purposes — such as optional responses to surveys or polls — to gain a better understanding of our customers and provide more valuable service.
- We collect user feedback on our products in the form of User Comments left on our website.
- We collect non-identifying information regarding user activities on our website (using cookies). This helps us to understand which parts of our website, products, and services are of most interest.
- We may use some of the above information to develop new products or services, or to market our products and services to our user database. At no time is any Tick Boxer customer information shared with third parties.
- Tick Boxer does not collect or store your credit card information. All credit card details are processed securely via eWay, our payment gateway provider.
Your Tick Boxer Login and related information
The Tick Boxer website allows you to create a Tick Boxer account based on your email address. When you set up a user account, you must provide your name, email address (this then becomes your login), company and position details, your country of residence, and you have the option of providing additional information such as phone number and mailing address. Each time you visit the site, you enter your Login and password in order to make purchases. None of this information is ever displayed to other public users of the site.
When we disclose your information
Tick Boxer takes your privacy very seriously. Tick Boxer does not disclose, sell or rent your contact information to any other organisations.
With our service providers, vendors, and strategic partners
How we protect your personal information
Tick Boxer takes precautions — including administrative, technical, and physical measures — to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Tick Boxer uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all web pages where personal information is required. To make purchases from Tick Boxer you must use an SSL-enabled browser such as Safari, Firefox, Chrome, or Internet Explorer. Doing this protects the confidentiality of your personal and credit card information while it’s transmitted over the Internet. You can also take additional precautions to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often using a combination of letters and numbers. Tick Boxer does not collect or store your credit card information. All credit card details are processed via eWay, our payment gateway provider.
Integrity of your personal information
Tick Boxer has safeguards in place to keep your personal information accurate, complete, and up to date for the purposes for which it is used. You always have the right to access and correct the personal information you have provided. You can ensure that your contact information is accurate, complete, and up to date by checking at www.tickboxer.com. Users may also request a copy of their personal information, product registration history, and interactions with our sales and support agents by contacting us.
Cookies and other technologies
Last updated June 30 2014 © 2014 Tick Boxer Pty Ltd